We try to improve Optios every day and process your tips and feedback. Discover the latest new features in your Optios software here.
- Twinfield coupling
- Dutch holidays
- Give permission to switch location
- Cash rounding up to 5 cents
- Reset the serial number of the invoice
- Other features
1. Twinfield coupling
From now on you can connect Optios with Twinfield. This professional online accounting program contains many functions including reports, the possibility to make quotes and invoices, automatic tax return and so much more. Twinfield complies with the latest regulations, is smartly automated and well protected. In combination with Optios you will undoubtedly become an expert in your administration, without having to do anything for it yourself 🤯.
2. Dutch holidays
From now on, holidays are also automatically set at Dutch salons. No online appointments can be made on those days. These are handy to manage at settings > vacation. This way you can add or remove extra days. But you do no longer have to add them all manually. You can also choose whether you automatically add the holidays to your agenda.
3. Give permission to switch location
Do you have multiple establishments of your salon? Then as a manager you can choose per employee whether they can switch between locations in the software or not. You can give or deny those who grant rights via settings > select employee > rights > permission calendar switch.
4. Cash rounding up to 5 cents
Since December 1st 2019, all businesses must round cash payments to 5 cents. This is now done automatically by Optios. So there is no longer a difference in the cash register and the accounting. You can easily activate the cash rounding via Settings > Register > Round cash at 5 cents.
5. Reset serial number of the invoice
You can now easily reset your invoice number yourself. The invoice number starts at 1 and starts counting again if you change the prefix. Use %year% as a prefix to automatically reset the numbering every year. Example: prefix %year% – will give an invoice number 2020-1. You can find this at Settings> Account > Invoice data (below).
6. Other features
• You can now replace the long weekday name in the online booking by the hour format via Settings> Calendar > Online appointments> Online appointments show weekday names.
• Overview available of the different services with prices, duration, wait time, color and category at Settings > Activities > Overview.
7. General improvements
- Infrastructure updates to increase stability.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Addition and improvement of the help center.
- Translations updated.